| Frequently Asked Questions
1. What size are the boards?
Boards are designed to print on 8.5" x 11" (normal US size) paper. There is 1 board per sheet.
2. I accidentally closed the window, and now I've lost my design.
You can log in to you account to retrieve your design. If you did you create an account, contact us with your Design ID or the date you created the design and your Guest of Honor's name, and we can retrieve it for you.
3. I paid, but I am unable to print immediately. Can I print the boards later?
Yes. You can log in to your account, and click "continue printing" for 30 days after you have paid.
4. I paid, but for some reason, I am unable to generate or print my boards.
We apologize if you experience any difficulty. Most often, if you simply close the window, then open a new window (or perhaps even try a new browser), it will reset itself and correct any issue. Simply, go to http://www.GiftRegistryBingo.com/log-in.php then click "continue printing". This should resolve your error, but if for any reason your problems persist, just contact us and tell us your design ID and how many boards you need, and we'll email you the PDFs directly.
5. I have paid, and I am printing the boards, but now I see a mistake, and I would like to edit my boards.
No problem, log in to your account and click "Make Changes" next to your desired Design ID. Once you have made your changes, and you reach back to the payment page, click "My account" again, and this time click "Continue Printing".
You may always contact us with any additional questions